Dorma solid stainless steel lever handle.
DORMA’s SH Series are finished to exacting standards, which have been the hallmark of all DORMA products. The SH Series is a collection of solid lever handles in 316 satin stainless steel.
SH Series come complete with fixing accessories, including escutcheons and roses, and are designed for secure through-bolt fixings. The clip-on cover plates conceal the through-bolt fixings
and spindle bushing, thereby ensuring a neat and elegant appearance of the installed lever handles. A spring-cassette system, which is a standard recommendation for the SH Series, ensures that
the installed lever handles do not sag under heavy use.
Other key features of DORMA’s stainless steel lever handles:
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Suitable for door thicknesses up to 55mm.
- Suitable for use on most types of mortise locks.
- Suitable for use on all types of fire doors.
- A special 4mm thick rose is available for use with the non-spring-loaded escutcheon.
- The standard rose, which is 8 mm thick, is a must for the spring-cassette system.
Stainless Steel 316
Satin Stainless Steel
20 pairs per carton