Resilient 303 Series Half Cylinder
Resilient euro profile cylinders are available within a choice of keying systems to meet the degree of security desired for the facility requirements. Cylinders are normally supplied with three keys. All other keys, such as master keys, control keys and construction keys must be specified as separate items.
High Security Version Features:
– Nickel silver key with restricted key profile prevent unauthorized key duplication.
– 10 floating side pin. 5 on each side for added combination and security.
– Spool and mushroom top rollers pins for anti-picking and racking.
– 6 pieces precision pin tumblers offering a larger number of possible combinations.
– Hardened steel inserted into cylinder barrel and body to resist drilling.
– The 16 pins cylinder offers over 10 million key combinations in open restricted key profile.
3036HCH, 3036HCN, 3036HCR
Antique Brass, Nickel Plated, Polished Brass
3036HCN – Normal Keyway 6 pins
3036HCR – Restricted Keyway 6 pins
3038HCH – High Security Keyway up to 16 pins